Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ryu VS Iron Man...FIGHT!


Undoubtedly one of the most popular fighting franchises to hit arcades in the last 15 years has been from Capcom, especially the Marvel VS. Capcom series which is about to get a third outing in the spring of next year.

Entitled Marvel VS. Capcom: Fate of Two Worlds the company debuted the trailer today which is provided below. I recommend clicking the video window to go directly to Youtube as the pictures looks to be cut off to me.




So once more my gaming brethren and I can strike down Mega Man, Strider, and Ryu with the combined might and fury of Doctor Doom, Juggernaut, and Shuma Gorath ("Waste of Flesh!"). Well, at the very least that is the team I end up using most of the time...once in a while I'll slip Magneto in Doom's place.

The producer of this upcoming title, Ryota Nitsuma, says they are planning on having 15 characters to choose from on each side. He also added that there is a possibility of DLC for additional characters but they are not being worked on at this moment. The above trailer has been said to be actual in-game footage from the games engine...if that is indeed true then it should be one nice looking title.

The Thing I Hate - Stabbing Westward

No comments: