Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ready To Join The Brotherhood?

Being touted as not a sequel but rather an additional tale to the popular Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, has released this nice piece of artwork today. This new game from Ubisoft is said to include a 15 hour long single player adventure as well as including multiplayer gameplay.

I must admit I am more than a little curious to see how the multiplayer will work but I believe my biggest choice in this game shall be whether to choose the Executioner or the Plague Doctor as my digital avatar. I'm generally not very good about being a sneak around type of player a fact that the legion of dead WWII digital soldiers could attest to since I sometime lack the patience to find cover, but the Plague Doctor looks very much like a character I would role-play in a pen and paper game.

Thanks to Kotaku for the heads up.

Moving In - Alexandre Desplat

No comments: