Thursday, June 17, 2010

It Must Be Thursday.


To Infinity and Beyond that is a scary looking Buzz Lightyear! I'm not sure but I think kids might be incredibly frightened by old Buzz standing over them...I know I would be.
However thanks to Kotaku for the heads up about this story, but a very big fan of the Kingdom Hearts game series decided to make her own Keyblade out of common household items and get some pictures of the characters she bumped into posing with the fabled blade. She was able to get quite a few to pose with the prop weapon until security decided to kindly ask her to disassemble it.
Hop over to http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/138579-keyblade-adventures-disneyland.html for the full story and more photos. I liked reading about her encounter with Goofy. Good stuff!
Strange Things - Randy Newman (Toy Story Soundtrack)

No comments: