Monday, March 29, 2010

Just to finish off that Tron bug I have.



Still had a lingering Tron thing going on over the weekend so I figured I would post that last two items I had secured.

First up is a Tron poster by those awesome cats over at Mondotees.com, made specially for the Alamo Drafthouse screening of Tron back in 2008. Brad Klausen is the artist responsible for this great piece of work and he also used glow in the dark ink on it!

I noticed at the top that Arcade UFO is listed as a sponsor, you might remember they were the arcade that won the Stride: Save the Arcades online game a couple of months back.

The Stitch, my wife and I both love this alien scamp, in Tron gear is a new item that will be offered at the San Diego Comic-Con this year by MINDstyle. I have a feeling that I'm going to be really missing out on some nice photo opportunities and merchandise this summer by not being able to attend. Sigh.

No comments: