Monday, March 15, 2010

Yeah, but what have you done lately?


God of War 3 shall be mine at midnight. I am pretty excited about this to say the least and while I shall not have the next day off as has become custom on GOW game releases I am sure the rising sun will find me hacking and slashing with glee.

However this reminds me of one my game boasting achievements from way back in 2005. Conquering God mode on the original game within a day. Now back then I remember being given a bit of respect at my local Gamestop for this feat.

But I am more interested in your accomplishments, dear readers. What victory have you snatched from our digital masters that you feel is worthy of praise?

5 comments:

Dax said...

My one hour on one quarter at Galaga was the best for me.

Vic Sage said...

What score did you end up with? That could be Twin Galaxies worthy. I mean if you had recorded it while you played. Sorry.

Dax said...

I can't remember...I wrote it down somewhere. But I doubt it was THAT worthy a score.

It was more like a brief moment when a man became a little something more...and then fell back to earth...

Stewed Hamm said...

I have beaten Toejam & Earl, which naturally makes me better than everyone else. I'm beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me, and despair!

... or something.

Vic Sage said...

I do believe that is what Cate Blanchett was thinking about when she said those words in the movie. I think I read that somewhere she had just completed Toejam and Earl on an emulator.

Scary.