Monday, December 14, 2009

It only hurts when I laugh.



While the announcement that there was going to be a sequel to the insanely awesome Batman: Arkham Asylum game wouldn't have shocked me, it did sell over 2 million copies in it's first two weeks of release, the sequel being announced a mere 4 months after it's debut did.

Rumor is that this outing for next year will not take place in Arkham but as seen in the vid above, on the streets of Gotham itself. As long as they keep fueling my geek needs like including audio 'news' commentary by Vic Sage and Jack Ryder while you are playing...I'll be a happy camper.

1 comment:

Vic Sage said...

After typing in the web address from the end of the trailer I found what looks like what might your main foe in the sequel.

See for yourself.

http://arkhamhasmoved.com/