Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ready to defend Iacon?




A big thanks to Seiberton.com for scanning the images of the latest Game Informer, I received my copy yesterday and was wondering how I was going to share the awesome images above with you readers. Need to get a good scanner I suppose.

Like the trailer a few days ago I am digging what I am seeing with this production art. The Game Informer crew had a chance to play some levels of the game and generally have some very nice things to say about it.

A couple of things of geeky interest, there will be two story lines, one for Autobots and the Decepticons naturally but to get the real story one must play the Decepticons first so as you understand their rise to power. In the article they mention that the final boss for the Decepticons is none other than Omega Supreme. Which begins the Autobots storyline with Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee trying desperately to defend the city of Iacon from a Decepticon attack.

It looks like we shall be able to choose a pretty robust selection of Transformers from each side but I smiled when I read about Thundercracker and Ironhide especially. As usual click the pics above to...ahem...transform so you might enjoy the artwork.

No comments: