Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flynn's Arcade Tokens!


Okay. Normally this is Box Art Wednesday. But as for some reason I can barely stay awake...probably something to do with the oppressive humidity or it might very well be that my Radium Chimps have begun to poison my tea in the morning I've decided to make it a simpler post.

What you see in the picture above is from Flynn Lives, these are the tokens that will most probably be handed out as swag at the San Diego Comic-Con starting...tonight. So, dear readers, this is where I go down on one knee with hat in hand and make a plea to you, if you happen to be attending the Comic-Con and are able to get photos, a handful of coins, posters, t-shirts, and are willing to share then please contact me and we can talk about a fair price.

Of course if you are at Comic-Con and happen to receive one of the excellent Walking Dead posters by the master, Drew Struzan, then please grab me one of those as well, I will give you a good price for it.

Enough of the begging. Thank you for your patience in this small matter.

Ain't Too Proud To Beg - The Temptations

No comments: