Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Box Art Wednesday...Halloween Edition!






Oh, my friends, look at what we have here! The ultra rare and some say mythical Universal Monsters and more importantly, Monster Squad, Atari 2600 titles. Unfortunately I was unable to secure the boxes for Monster Squad, The Wolf Man, nor Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man. I've spent almost everything I have in the bank for these rare items but the Gypsy I bought them from swears that there is a Frankenstein and The Mummy cartridge in the back of her wagon.

I'd probably be even more ecstatic about these purchases if not for two things:

1) I was able to post some screenshots of the gameplay. My primitive computer won't let me.
2) When I purchased these titles I was bit by the Gypsy's dog, well, it was more like a wolf.

At least she threw in the Invisible Man title for free after that...huh...never noticed how bright the moon is tonight...friends, it seems so very hot here in the vault...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

4 comments:

Kill Screen 256 said...

WTH? No Mummy? Booooo

Vic Sage said...

Well, that Gypsy said she has one in the back of her wagon, I'll see if I can't get her to look for it a little better.

Maybe after I have a quick shave...

HoverBoards said...

Just spent about two hours scouring over your blog, some awesome stuff here! I am supposed to be making my halloween costume but I got sidetracked with your blog! I really love box art wednesday! Keep up the good work!

Vic Sage said...

HoverBoards, appreciate the compliments, sir.

I have some pretty exciting news coming up...maybe even as soon as Monday. :)