Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Supercade...BAM!


500th post!
It has been almost a year since I began posting all the video news that I thought might be of interest to the world. Many things have changed during that time, there was that small third world nation skirmish with my Radium chimps, Sharry agreed to be my constant prison-err, I mean researcher, Richard beamed in a transmission giving me his piece of mind for not doing more reporting on Sega games, and I was able to briefly obtain the power of the NES Power Glove before it teleported to the next needy gamer. Then we even had the fortune of the Retroist answering some questions. Not a bad way to spend the year, not at all.

So as I type this and reinforce the Victory Pellet Vault's defenses, it seems that letting my Radium chimps run that overthrown third world nation was a mistake for now they have returned enforce to take over the vault, I leave you dear readers with the Victory Pellet's national anthem.


No comments: