Saturday, January 2, 2010

Still Saturday Supercade.


We come full circle with our Ms. Pac-Man beverage holding posts for this last post of the weekened. I think I might have to scour E*Bay for these cups or something for I think all would agree they would look wonderful over the electronic mantle, here, at the Victory Pellet Vault.

"Ms.Pac-Man, the most popular girl in the game world, munches the dots on her way through four new and challenging mazes for an all new scoring high. Make a date with Ms.Pac-Man and enjoy all the fun."

By the way...thanks to Twin Galaxies we know the high-score holder (set for factory speed) is Abdner Ashman with a total of 933,580 points, submitted by video on April 6th, 2006.

3 comments:

Stewed Hamm said...

Ms. Pac-Man is a total MILF. Rrrrowr!

Vic Sage said...

I soooo can't take back the reading of that sentence, Hamm.

Stewed Hamm said...

Excellent. My work here is done.