Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Flyers...Sick Day Edition.




Due to feeling like loyal reader, CritAnime, has somehow transmitted his plague symptoms to me electronically and the warm reception to yesterday's post I'm using a sick day and posting pictures of the rest of the Pac-Man car.

This car went from having neat tires to becoming a vehicle of legendary status! A big thanks to Vinvectrex for requesting what the rest of the car looked like.

Now if I could just get someone to come in and work for me...I'd go home and straight to bed. If I get to feel better I'll post some Flyer tomorrow perhaps.

3 comments:

Vinvectrex said...

Okay, that is pretty much the most awesome Chevy Caprice ever created. I love it!

Drake Sigar said...

I must have that car.

Get well soon mate.

Vic Sage said...

Thank you for the well wishes, friends. I think if I can get away from the vault for a day or two and get some rest I'll be okay.

Now they need to get this car somehow involved with Pac-Man's 30th anniversary. A tour or something. :)