Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Supercade!

Sorry, but there is only the one post today. The Victory Pellet Vault has been busy beyond belief the last few days. It seems that Radium Chimp #34 contracted some type of strange flu during his brief journey to the Moon and spread it to me...which is of course when the electrical systems start to fail and my hands are just full with keeping my prisoners-ahem, I mean guests from leaving their cells. I mean suites.

Thanks to Kotaku for the heads up on this photo snapped by Meeko from the South Coast Plaza Mall in Costa Mesa, California. It seems the mall made this display to celebrate Pac-Man's 30th anniversary. Wow, that makes me feel old.

Everyone have a great weekend and assuming I can crawl out of bed come Monday I will see you all then. If you get some spare time though make sure to jump over to:

http://games.retroist.com/

They were kind enough to post my review of the Spider-Man Atari 2600. While you are there make sure to check out all the other great reviews and hop over to the main site, the Retroist just put up a podcast about the classic Adventures of Superman television show!

No comments: