Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Supercade!






Click on the pics to Embiggen!
Just have time for the one post today, my dear readers, but at least it is a good one! What you see up above are pictures submitted by goodrob13 from his Flickr site showing how incredibly awesome the Digital Press Videogames Store is in New Jersey. Look at some of that stuff...a Demon Attack poster from Imagic? It's painted! It's not the spray painted silver toy dinosaurs! They have an E.T. Atari 2600 wall advertisement...gaze in awe at that Tempest mobile or the Vectrex system...it would seem that I need to make a trip to New Jersey next year to visit these folks!

You can check out even more photos on the Digital Press site: http://www.digitpress.com/store/

3 comments:

Critanime said...

I would love to get my hands on some of them posters. Also it's a shame we really don't have any places like this near where I live. :(

Christopher Tupa said...

Cool stuff! I think I'd have some of that in a glass frame.

Vic Sage said...

Crit, Chris, I agree with you both on how awesome some of those items on the wall are.

Crit, this it, friend! This is your chance to make that store that your fellow gamers need...I have no idea what to call it...but this is the sound of destiny calling! :)